Monday 15 October 2012


Bringing The Heat


Over the past few weeks I myself like many of you would have realized that the good weather is over, and if your anything like me, you were not prepared for this most shocking drop in temperature!  

In the last couple of days I have been in the process of shifting my Wardrobe, Make-up and Overall day to day life into autumn. 

The first change I have made is my day to day make-up look, I have been daring this summer using bright colors but I have now gone for a more vintage autumn look, opting for blush lips, a lined eye and sculpted brows. I was inspired by Kerry Washington's look on the hit US series Scandal (Pictured below. What I was most inspired by was the dewy yet bronzed look used on her character Olivia Pope. 












I will show you some of my winter purchases in my next post. XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment