Wednesday 27 June 2012



Seeing the Woods through the Tree's



    (Picture taken by my amazingly talented boyfriend, who takes most of my pics)

Ok so to let you know a little bit more about myself my names Chante and I'm 23, 5'11 and happily committed! Ok so enough of the boring stuff. I have recently just moved back to London after to coming to the realization that I was coasting in Birmingham. So I've been back two months now and I have been on at least one interview a week and counting! So I think this is the perfect time to explore a creative outlet, and stop myself going crazy!

I am really buzzing this week because I have made it to the final round for a visual merchandiser role for a major high street retailer, so I'm in good spirits, fingers crossed I get it.

I'm going to try my best to post something each day even its just to post a picture of an item I've purchased or worn each day.

Im so excited to take you on this journey with me, hopefully I provide an interesting read!

Chante
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment